Top 10 Things I Hate About Travel
- Leaving the house in the dark..to catch a 10am flight.
- Dragging a suitcase and over stuffed computer bag around the airport
- Really expensive bottles of water at the airport
- Finding out your gate is the 2nd to last gate down a crazy long hallway
- People in Zone 3 who stand by the door blocking everyone (especially the one that was the size of a linebacker).
- Crammed airplanes. (Remember when you might have an empty seat next to you.)
- Hotel rooms that are dampish and too hot or too cold
- Mushy pillows
- Finding out your plane has a mechanical problem that can't be fixed, after everyone has boarded.
I could go on and on, but I'll hold myself to just 10.
I'm so glad to be back home and feel a new appreciation for my pillow, bed, toilet seat (yes...that feels like home too).
And hey...Delta, please bring back your cookies. They were a small delight in an otherwise miserable experience.