1. This little guy started Kindergarten. Such a big moment.
New recent Ryan story:
Krissy: "After we eat dinner, we will all play Mario party"
Ryan: (With huge grin on his face) "Pinch me, I must be dreaming"
Oma: "Where did you hear that expression?"
Ryan: Ignoring my comment...he looks directly at me and says, "Seriously....pinch me"
So I obliged and gave him a little pinch.
Ryan: "Thank you"
2. This was amazing to watch:
Djokovic comes back to beat Federer at US Open
3. Went to Art & Apples today and actually purchased FOUR Christmas presents. How to get a jump on the season.
4. My mom gave me a little herbal tea that is supposed to help with sleep. The insomnia has been pretty fierce lately. I've tried it the last two nights and it seems to help. Tastes awful, but I've managed to get 4 solid hours of sleep in a row. Now it's all gone and need to find out what it was so I can run out and get some.
5. My second round of tomatoes are ripening. Had a fabulous BLT for dinner last night. Love that vine ripened T.
That's it for now. Off to watch Rafa play.