- How does one little head hold that much mucus. Sorry to dive right into the gross, but seriously how can my head hold that much stuff. It's like a never ending supply. Yuck!!!
- Can anyone actually open those frickin' Dayquil or Nyquil capsule packs without grabbing the scissors? In my weakened condition, I couldn't even make a dent. I realize things must be childproof, but adultproof makes me crazy.
- When you have a cold, there is NO tissue soft enough. Just a fact.
- Is it "Starve a cold, feed a fever" or "Feed a cold, starve a fever"? Just wondering, cause I sure was hungry.
- We had a unbelievable cold snap up here in Michigan. I keep turning the heat up and my house is still freezing. This does not help cure a cold.
- Nor does the daily shoveling we have going on up here. Every night we get another dusting and another layer to scrape off.
- I'm so done with Winter....let's bring on an early Spring
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Musings on A Cold
I have a cold. This is my second one this winter and it has brought to mind some random thoughts.