- She's perfect
- She's so tiny. You forget how little they are when they are brand new. It's so much fun to get this reminder.
- We finally get to buy pink clothes and dresses!
- Every time I see her, she made new changes. She's awake much more and able to hold her neck a bit more.
- This is the sleep stage where we can go out to lunch and she sleeps through the whole thing.
- We've been wondering if she would look like either of the boys and we can all see Ryan in her eyes.
- She smells like a baby.
- She's a good sleeper
- She's a good eater
- She helps complete a perfect family.
What is Mush Push? Well, the official definition is the soft creamy sauce left when you give your bowl of ice cream a good stir. To us it means all the wonderful things we love and want to share.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Ten Best Things About Breslyn
Posted by lindalou at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
oh my gosh!!! lucky you!! she is beautiful!! what a blessing to all of you!!ReplyDelete
Congratulations - so sweet!ReplyDelete