Super Boboli Pizza
Depending on your family size, you may need more then one Boboli pizza crust. One crust usually feeds two adults. If you can find the wheat version of the crust, be brave and give it a try. It's delicious.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 1 pack Boboli pizza sauce
- olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 small pack pepperoni
- 5 pieces sliced ham - rolled and diced
- 3 pieces cooked bacon - crumbled
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 whole mushrooms - diced
- 2 cloves garlics - minced
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 4 grape tomatoes - sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil - rolled and sliced in chiffonade style
In saute pan, melt 2 TBS butter. Add sliced mushrooms, mince garlic and diced onions. Saute until softened. Add sherry and cook until most of the moisture is gone. Spoon onto pizza including remaining liquid.
Add sliced tomatoes and basil on to the pizza. Put pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
The nice thing about this dinner is you can simplify the ingredients to make a "kid friendly" pizza while still making another pizza with all good stuff. Enjoy and now go relax cause this dinner only takes about 30 minutes.