I haven't done a list in a long time and since we are in the middle of a very hot summer, I thought I do a list of me 10 favorite summertime things:
2. Grilling hamburgers and corn on the cob - The consummate summertime food
3. Sprinklers - Taking our walk today, I just let myself get wet in a couple of sprinklers and I can clearly remember the pure joy of running through them on a hot summer day.
4. The Great Lakes - Go ahead and pick your favorite. Doesn't matter...cause they are all great. Summer in Michigan always includes a visit to one of these beauties.
5. Sitting on the deck or porch with a glass of lemonade - Wonderful.
6. Flip flops - I just love the sound of them. Can't you just hear them?
7. Golf - I've only been golfing for about 5 years, but it has quickly joined my list of favorite summertime activities.
8. Garden Fresh Tomatoes - Seriously!
9. A good summertime read - Maybe it's a thriller or something uber romantic. Just spending time, sitting on a beach reading a good book is so amazing.
10. Family - Doing all of the above with my family around...Priceless.
What's some things on your summertime list? I'd love to collect all the best and come up with a list from all of us. Please share.