In no particular order, some things I can't just get enough off lately:
- Potbelly's - I've in know I've said this before, but I just can't get enough Potbelly's. I love the TKY on multigrain. I think fresh turkey is the key.
- Draw Something - Very addicting
- Warm sunny days
- Sweet Potato Fries - I am working on trying to master the perfect sweet potato fry (without actually frying the little buggers). I'll post the recipe once I finish testing. I think I'm getting close.
- My new outdoor rug for my deck. It makes it feel like it's another room in my house, it's so cozy. (And it was only $79 at Lowe's)
- Grilling..everything. Onions, peppers, squash.
- Homemade soup. I know the weather is warmer, but I am craving soups. I've made a wonderful corn chowder and vegetable provencal soups recently and deciding what to make next. Any suggestions?
- Crossword puzzles
- "Paris in Love" by Eloisa James - Picked this up at Barnes & Noble recently. Fun little book that's easy to read in short breaks in my life. I like that.
Have a great week-end!